1. Good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3~5 times that of other films, good folding resistance.
2. Resistance to oil, fat, oleic acid, dilute alkali and most solvents.
3. It can be used in the temperature range of 55-60℃ for a long time, can withstand high temperature of 65℃ for a short time, and can withstand low temperature of -70℃, and the high and low temperature has little influence on its mechanical properties.
4. Low gas and water vapor permeability, excellent gas, water, oil and odor resistance.
5. High transparency, uv blocking, good gloss.
6. Non-toxic, tasteless, good health and safety, can be directly used in food packaging.
This is the difference between PET and ordinary plastic boxes. More comprehensive plastic physical properties are not recommended